Tuesday, December 27, 2011

'REAL' Angry Birds brought to life by artist


The Angry Birds have been tracked down in real life - if you believe these wacky images.


The characters from popular phone game were created by a fan of the app who wondered what the avian stars would look like in the wild.

Mohamed Raoof, from Kerala, India explains: 'I got the idea when I Googled the Angry Bird images and got confused what type or species they are as I thought of them as real things.




'I decided to create something quickly on my old PC. The first image only took about one hour or less, and I did it to just pass the time.


'But the response that my friends gave me made me do the rest, and these other images took on average two hours each.



'I tried to reflect the right look and colours of the birds, from the simple starting red bird to the green boomerang toucan. I think I have captured their characters.'




No comments:

Post a Comment